Saturday, October 18, 2008

The Future of the Blog

I’ve come to the end of the digests I’ve bought at the Green Valley Book Fair a few years ago. How it took me so long to read a couple of dozen books, I don’t know, but it did. I’ve had fun reading them, though.

For the next few weeks, regular updates will continue; I have a few of the Undercover Brother series, and they’ll be posted on Thursday until they too run out. Then I’ll be taking a month off. I’m planning to participate in National Novel Writing Month in November, and the free time this will give me will be a boon.

I can’t say for sure whether I’ll be back in December. It’s possible; I have a couple of Casefiles I haven’t read yet, and there are a few digests I own and have read that I could re-read and add. Even if I don’t post regularly, I’m sure there will be at least irregular updates.

So thanks for visiting, and be sure to come back for at least the next few weeks!

4 comments:

  1. Nice blog, Raoul. I especially like the "Borrowing from the past" parts of your reviews. Your very knowledgeable when it comes to Hardy trivia, man!

    Check out The Hardy Boys Wiki (http://hardyboys.wikia.com/). It's been keeping me entertained for the past year.

    Anyways, I look forward to reading any new reviews. It's always good to find a follow Hardy geek, er, fan.

    BTW, I'm WHLfan on the wiki.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks -- I always appreciate comments. I definitely will check out the Hardy Boys Wiki; I had no idea such a thing existed, although it should have occurred to me. Thanks for letting me know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your stuff. I wish there was some way to incorporate parts into the next edition of H&HI.

    Tony Carpentieri,
    Author, Hardy and Hardy Investigations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great blog! Very well written, love your take on the Hardy Boys paperback series. I live in Charlottesville and go often to the Green Valley book fair, but must have missed all the Hardy Boys paperbacks. -Ted

    ReplyDelete